Turing Alley exists to help tech-focused companies source, connect and work with talents just as good as their competitor's without breaking the bank or misspending their time and energy.
We spare no effort in building a company where software engineering can shine, and we know it starts with the people. We're growing the next future of tech and we'd like your help to get there.
TOKENOMY is a crypto asset management platform where users can manage, trade, and earn cryptocurrencies. An innovation arm of INDODAX, Tokenomy provides research and development of new blockchain projects to explore practical solutions for the digital future
You will be a member of a high-performing team accountable for developing and maintaining Android Applications. This includes architecting and implementing functional programs and features.
As a senior, it is expected that you are a strong team player with a commitment to high-quality code output.
We are looking for Senior Android who will be responsible for:
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions or improvements for the projects
- Collaborate with our clients and development team to make sure moving on the right track toward the target
- Drive and support team to release additional features, troubleshoot
- Design and develop Android applications applying all best practices
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feel native
- Conduct code reviews of team members to ensure alignment with the quality standards and requirement
- 3+ years of work experience in Android applications (Java and Kotlin)
- Good knowledge and practical experiences with architectural patterns - Clean Architecture, MVP, MVVM,...
- Good experiences in building and managing build and CI/CD tools (Gradle, Fastlane/Jenkins/Git);
- Good understanding of object life-cycle and thread/process model of Android OS;
- Good understanding of backend development and practical working experience in integrating with complicated backend systems;
- Solid experiences in application profiling and solving memory leak issues;
- Good knowledge and experience with SOLID principles;
- Good understanding of modern software development practices;
- Good at English skills (speaking, reading, listening, writing)
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;