Turing Alley exists to help tech-focused companies source, connect and work with talents just as good as their competitors without breaking the bank or misspending their time and energy.
We spare no effort in building a company where software engineering can shine, and we know it starts with the people. We're growing the next future of tech and we'd like your help to get there.
Setel Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (“SVSB”) is offering prepayment services via our electronic money application or electronic wallet namely, SETEL eWallet. Customers can use SETEL eWallet to pay for their fuel purchases at PETRONAS stations, payment for items sold in Kedai Mesra and other retail purchases from participating physical and online merchants.
We are looking for Senior QC Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Understand product requirements and work with PO, PM, designer, test lead and team members in test planning, test strategy, implementation, setup and execution of test cases.
- Perform all phases of testing including functional black-box test, regression and integration testing for continuous delivery.
- Develop and maintain automated test script, check automation test report
- Perform the test activity, report and verify bugs.
- Proficient in program logic, version control tools such as git
- Experience with automation frameworks like Gauge, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG etc.
- Experience with different Software Test methodologies like BDD, Keyword driven, Data driven, Hybrid etc.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience with at least one Object Oriented Programming Language, understanding the algorithmic ideas behind the code and software development fundamentals
- Experience with Test Management & Defect Reporting Tools like JIRA, MTM etc.
- Experience in Database Testing & API Testing with tools like Postman
- Experience with API Automation tools
- Should own the design, development, review and execution of automated scripts, prepare automation test plans with clearly stated procedures and success criteria
- Must have strong understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach of the product in Agile methodologies and functional testing
- Good knowledge of CI/CD & CI/CT pipeline to achieve Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment/Continuous Testing using various tools
- Experience with IDEs like Microsoft Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code etc.
- Ability to work with a multi-site / co-located multinational team.
- Strong spoken and written English